Friday 9 October 2009

Obama wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize and Rocket slams into the moon all in one day

Obama wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize? Rocket slams into moon today? Sounds like the news is on a roll.

I was just gathering my thoughts before the news. I was lost in a tangent of thinking about absurdities and how they are often just on the right side of innovation and have practical application. And I was looking for something to illustrate that. I failed in finding the perfect example and things digressed when I ran into these happy skipping dogs...(see below). Japanese culture excels at the absurd and innovation. The practicalities of applying that seem to escape me in this particular example.

We are firmly planted in the future and its unimaginable possibilities today with the rocket, the Obama and the happy skipping dogs....you connect the dots...


No comments: