Wednesday 12 August 2009

Catch of the Day...

Missmc is leaving on holiday tomorrow.  A search of wifi hotspots in the idyllic Rhode Island fishing village I am headed towards comes up completely empty.  There is a library, but it is miles miles miles and miles away.  I could go fishing off the docks and make friends with a high-tech fisherman.  I can picture reeling in a big tuna whilst typing away to you...

I did try to get a 3G iphone yesterday with the added fantasy of tossing the wretched  netbook into the sea.  I froze with indecision and left the shop.  A two-year contract at 44pounds a month is too much of a commitment for me when rumours of the iphone being released from O2 captivity abound.  And so, I wait.

I think I will miss you.  When, and, if I can, I shall post.  I do think it is going to be rather quiet from here until September.  In the meantime, visit knowingandmaking.com.  Leigh seems to be on a bit of a roll with his daily posts and will surely have something on offer to amuse you.

Do check in from time to time for The Catch of the Day...aka...Fishing with Missmarketcrash.  Surely I will manage to post somehow...

No comments: