Tuesday 7 July 2009

Blog disgruntled...

Guests are arriving tomorrow.  The economics of it all are starting to dance in front of my weary eyes.  Special foods for picky eaters, fresh flowers for those that like things just-so, and oh so many trips here and there for stuff seems reasonable and good hostess-y.  But, alas, today is running away from me, and, they are not even here yet.  The real price of having guests is the time factor.  Today is a write-off work-wise.  And blog-wise. 

I am of course, looking forward to the other side of the equation of time and money.  That will be the pleasure derived from spending time with the guests.  In between trying to work. 

I must be a better guest than a hostess.  A good hostess would be enjoying all this.  I'd much prefer to be on the other side of the fence.

No comments: