Friday 13 March 2009

Heckling...

A long history of banter and barbed criticism between the political parties in Britain is the accepted norm, to the amusement of most. Missmarketcrash is not amused. I must admit I do like a bit of the theatrical heckle that Parliament provides. But, this is group theatre. Solo performances with criticism directed at others strike Missmarketcrash as terribly egotistical and unnecessary. For much of the financial crisis, David Cameron has kept up his side of the sport with major barbs directed at Gordon Brown.  Today, Cameron has "admitted he got it wrong" with regard to economic matters. Missmarketcrash eagerly clicked on this BBC article. Expecting a bit of humanity.  Alas, he is still heckling.

I am clearly in the minority and most do take this as good sport.  I am trying.  Perhaps a bit of a costume, some kind of cape, mask, or giant comedic grimace would be of assistance...

I'd be more than happy to design something...

No comments: